Article 1 (Privacy information)
- Personal information” in privacy information refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, which is information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact details and other descriptions contained in the information.
- Historical and characteristic information” refers to information other than “personal information” as defined above, such as services used and products purchased, history of pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords searched by the user, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, postal code, gender, occupation, age, user’s IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual device identification information. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Article 2 (How we collect your privacy information)
- We may ask you for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driving licence number, etc. when you register to use the site. In addition, transaction records containing the user’s personal information between the user and the partner, etc., as well as settlement information will be sent to the company’s partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as “partners”). We may collect such information from our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertising distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as “Business Partners”). The Company may collect such information from its business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertising distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as “Business Partners”). Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- The Company collects historical information and characteristic information about users, such as services and software used, products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search keywords searched, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment (including the communication status of the relevant terminal in the case of use through a mobile terminal, and various setting information for use), IP address When you use the services of the Company or its partners, the Company collects history information and characteristic information, such as IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of the terminal, when you use or view the pages of the Company or its partners.
Article 3 (Purposes for which personal data is collected and used)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal data are as follows
- (1) To display information about your registration, including your name, address, contact details, payment method, services used and products purchased, and the price paid for them, in order to allow you to view and correct your registration information and view your usage.
- (2) the use of contact information, such as name and address, in order to inform and contact the user, to send products to the user and to contact the user when necessary
- (3) To use information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driving licence number, and the result of certified mail in order to verify the identity of the user.
- (4) To bill the user for the name and quantity of goods purchased, the type, duration and number of services used, the amount billed, and information relating to payment, such as name, address, bank account number and credit card number.
- (5) For the purpose of displaying the information registered with us on the input screen or transferring it to other services (including those provided by our partners) based on the user’s instructions, in order to make it easier for the user to input data.
- (7) In order to respond to enquiries from users, we will use information necessary to provide services to users, such as the content of enquiries and billing information, as well as users’ service usage and contact information.
- (8) Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Provision of personal information to third parties)
- The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases However, this excludes cases where the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations allow it.
- (1) When required by law
- (2) When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- (3) When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- (4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- (5) When the following matters are announced or published in advance
- The purpose of use must include provision to third parties.
- Items of data to be provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to third parties
- Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the person concerned.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not be considered as third parties
- (1) When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- (2) When personal information is provided as a result of a merger or other event that results in the succession of a business.
- (3) In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the individual concerned is notified in advance or is made readily available to the individual concerned of this fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the persons to whom the information is to be used jointly, the purpose for which the information is to be used by those persons, and the name of the person or persons responsible for the management of the personal information.
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When we are requested to disclose personal information by an individual, we will disclose it to the individual without delay. However, the Company may decide not to disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would result in any of the following situations, and if the Company decides not to disclose the information, it will notify the person to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- (1) If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- (2) If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of the Company’s business
- (3) In case of any other violation of the law.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not, in principle, disclose non-personal information such as history and characteristics information.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal data)
- In the event that the personal data held by the company is incorrect, the user may request that the company correct or delete the personal data in accordance with the procedures laid down by the company.
- In the event that the Company receives a request from a User as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to that request, the Company will, without delay, correct or delete the personal information concerned and notify the User of this.
Article 7 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
If we are requested by the person in question to stop using or erase (hereinafter referred to as “stop using”) the personal information on the grounds that it is being used for purposes other than those for which it was intended, or that it was obtained by wrongful means, we will carry out the necessary investigation without delay. (hereinafter referred to as “cessation of use, etc.”) on the grounds that the personal information is not being used or has been obtained by wrongful means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigations without delay, and based on the results, cessation of use, etc. of the personal information will be carried out and the individual will be notified to that effect. However, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information due to high costs or other reasons, and alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual can be taken, such alternative measures will be taken.
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any time without notice to you.
Article 9 (Contact point)
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us using our contact form.